The information is not provided for any sites consulted through the links on the site.
The Data Controller is DeZhuang Europe s.r.l., with headquarters in Via Paolo Da Cannobio 9, 20122 Milan, Italy, P.I. 10898430961 e-mail email@example.com Pec firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact me whenever you want, we will be happy to answer all your questions.
Legal basis of the processing
Remember that you can always revoke your consent by writing to our contact details or by using the specific functionality that you will find in our e-mails.
While browsing, technical data will be collected automatically, such as: IP address (internet protocol), Date and time of visit, Browser used, Number and position of clicks made, the physical address of the device from which the connection is made (so-called MAC Address), the addresses in notation of the requested resources, cookies. The collection of technical data is implicit in the functioning of the website itself and never involves identification of the data subject.
the website is equipped with plug-ins for the social networks facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube, linkedin. Any cookies may be activated if provided by the social network and only when the interested party voluntarily decides to use these plug-ins or if he has logged into the social network before browsing the site and the session is still active. For the processing of data collected by social networks, please refer to the respective privacy policies:
- facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- twitter: https://twitter.com/it/privacy.
- instagram: http://instagram.com/legal/privacy/
- youtube: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
- linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Personal data: the personal data we process are common personal data (name, surname, e-mail address, etc.).
Purpose of the data processing
The data collected will be used to allow you to receive our newsletter.
Nature of the data provision
The provision of your personal data is optional. However, if you decide not to provide your personal data, we will not be able to send you our newsletter.
Retention period of personal data
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes indicated until you withdraw your consent, subject to legal obligations, and in any case no later than 10 years from registering for the service.
Place of processing
Your personal data are processed at our office, but could be transferred, with your consent or for legal necessity to the newsletter service, even to different subjects.
The data processing takes place through the use of electronic means. Occasionally and only if necessary, the data will also be processed on paper. The data provided and other data communicated and referable to third parties will be:
processed lawfully and fairly;
collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and used in other processing operations in terms compatible with these purposes;
correct or, in any case, corresponding to the information provided to us; relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed;
kept in a form that allows the identification of the data subject for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
Communication of personal data
The personal data you have provided to us may be disclosed to qualified third parties, if necessary appointed as data processors, with a guarantee of protection of your rights and in compliance with the European Regulation and the Italian Privacy Law.
We may also have to communicate your data to comply with legal or regulatory provisions, as well as with orders from the legal authorities.
In particular, your data may be disclosed to the following categories of people:
- persons, entities or authorities to whom the communication of your personal data is mandatory by virtue of legal provisions or regulations;
- people, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to the Data Controller in accounting, administrative, tax, fiscal, legal matters;
- people, companies or professional firms that perform instrumental and / or necessary activities for the provision of the Services provided through the Site, such as the newsletter service manager
- authorized natural persons who are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality (eg employees and collaborators) ；
- Group companies or our Partners.
Dissemination of personal data
Your personal data will not be disseminated.
Transfer of data abroad
In some cases, your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
The transfer may take place both to countries that ensure an adequate level of data protection of the interested parties on the basis of an adequacy decision adopted by the European Commission, and to countries that do not ensure an adequate level of protection of the personal data of the interested parties, but in this case the transfer will take place only if necessary for the execution of the newsletter service or with your informed and explicit consent which, we remind you, you can always revoke.
Rights of the interested party
We remind you that you have the right at any time to:
- ask us for confirmation as to whether or not personal data referable to you is being processed and, if so, and to obtain access to such data, as well as all information relating to the processing;
- receive a copy of the personal data being processed;
- rectify inaccurate data or integrate incomplete ones;
- request the cancellation of personal data concerning you, where the conditions are met;
- request and obtain—in the hypothesis in which the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means—personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (right to the portability of personal data);
- oppose the processing of personal data at any time in the event of particular situations;
- withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time, limited to the cases in which the processing is based on consent for one or more specific purposes. The processing carried out prior to the revocation of the consent retains, however, its lawfulness.
The requests should be addressed to the Owner DeZhuang Europe s.r.l., with registered office in Via Paolo Da Cannobio 9, 20122 Milan, Italy, VAT no. 10898430961
e-mail email@example.com Pec firstname.lastname@example.org
We remind you that you always have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.